ZhongYin Law Firm is one of the first law firms in China to provide legal services for international business. The legal service team of ZhongYin Law Firm's international business is proficient in domestic and foreign IPOs, two-way investment, trade, mergers and acquisitions, domestic and foreign intellectual property registration, maintenance, rights protection, transactions, company establishment, domestic and foreign litigation, commercial arbitration, labor law, environmental protection , Hong Kong and Macao notarization, immigration, property inheritance, and other professional lawyers in various fields and related legal services. In recent years, based on the natural policy advantages of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, ZhongYin lawyers have relied on the “ZhongYin-Strive-Fangs” Guangdong, Hong Kong, and Macao joint ventures in international trade, cross-border investment mergers and acquisitions, foreign-related commercial arbitration, and maritime businessmen. In areas such as maritime affairs, we have in-depth professional qualities, rich practical experience and excellent foreign language skills. We have closely cooperated with Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao to provide legal services such as consultation, advice and negotiation for the construction of the “Belt and Road” and the going out of mainland enterprises.
- Core business scope:
◆ Annual legal counsel / legal training for foreign-invested enterprises, drafting and review of foreign-related contracts of domestic and foreign enterprises, participation in negotiation of foreign-related commercial projects, special legal services for investment and financing projects such as company liquidation, acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures and property disputes, cross-border Dispute resolution of trade disputes, dispute resolution of maritime disputes, etc.
- Securities and Capital Markets Professional Committee
- Banking and Finance Committee
- Investment and M & A Professional Committee
- Company Comprehensive Business Professional Committee
- Bankruptcy, Liquidation and Restructuring Committee
- Civil Law Professional Committee
- Criminal Legal Services Professional Committee
- International Business Professional Committee
- Intellectual Property Professional Committee
- Real Estate, Construction Engineering and Infrastructure Professional Committee
- Nonprofit Organization Professional Committee